Reference # : CGLA – 00141
Best Price Of The Year on C-Store – Owner Highly Motivated
Re-opened in 2001 this unbranded gas station / convenience store sits on 5 acres of land with endless possibilities. This is a busy location, highly profitable, has very easy access to the interstate and is easy to operate.
Current owner is moving back home to the West coast and is motivated to sell.
- Inventory: Included in asking price
- Employees: 4
- Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E): Included in asking price
- Facilities: 2,200 +/- leased facility on 5 acres.
- Competition: Interstate gas station and convenience store with no competition within 10 miles with one of the largest private employers in the state just minutes away.
- Growth & Expansion: Business could grow substantially by advertising on the busy interstate and by adding new products commonly in demand in the area. The current owner has chosen to have “unbranded” gas. Increased sales are possible simply by offering a “branded” gas.
- Support & Training: Owner will train for up to 30 days
- Reason for Selling: Owner is moving out of the area.